TNA are a building services company based out of the midlands.
Founded in 2009 we have since become a well-established company offering mechanical, electrical, and public health solutions to all sectors of the construction industry throughout the UK, taking on projects ranging from 70k up to 2million, with a current turnover of 8 million.
Since incorporation TNA have built an in-house team, coupling experience with dedication enabling us to take projects from concept to completion.
- NICEIC & ECA accreditation
- CHAS & Construction line accreditation
- In house design capability
- Professional indemnity 10 million
- Impeccable health and safety record
Why Choose TNA
- Committed approach to quality control.
- Implementation of contemporary contracting process.
- Ability to tap into external retail, commercial and leisure experience.
- In-house design and feasibility studies.
- Full co-ordination of all selected services.
- Non confrontational approach.
- Dedicated supply chain familar with programme demands and timescales.
- Proven process management from concept to handover.
- Proven Health & Safety process.
- Innovation sharing with clientele.
Our Company Ethos
Commitment and professionalism of staff and supply chain striving to provide safely, on time, in budget offering sustainable outlook for the environment, without compromise.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.